When you choose TRU Hospice, you’ll remain in the care of your primary physician and also receive assistance from an experienced TRU Care Team. Your Care Team will work with you and your doctor to develop a plan for care that is tailored to your specific needs and preferences. This care plan can change any time your wishes do. What’s more, with our holistic, family-centered approach, we also educate and support your loved ones, guiding and assisting them every step of the way.
Your Hospice Care Team
- Board Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners to consult with your doctor and ensure optimum pain and symptom management.
- Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), to help manage your physical care.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to help with personal care and everyday activities.
- Medical Social Worker to offer emotional support and counseling, along with guidance with legal, financial or insurance matters.
- Chaplain who can offer gentle counsel that’s respectful of your spiritual beliefs and can also coordinate with your own clergyman.
- Grief counselors to identify and address anticipatory grief issues and provide grief support and counseling for up to 13 months following a death.
- Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, and Nutrition Counselors whose services are determined by your physician and Care Team.
- Volunteers who help alleviate stress and promote physical and emotional well-being.
Your Care Team visits you wherever you live, whether it’s a private residence, assisted living community, or skilled nursing facility. Moreover, we’re available to support you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Any time you contact us, day or night, a TRU Hospice professional will answer your call, ready to help with immediate access to all of your information.
If you want to remain at home, but symptoms require an increase in nursing management, we offer TRU Continuous Care one-on-one professional nursing, until the symptoms are well managed and regular Care Team visits can be resumed. For complex medical needs that can’t be managed at home, the TRU Hospice Care Center provides hospice intensive care. This dedicated inpatient facility, with 24/7 care and comfortable amenities, is the next best place to home.
Contact TRU Community Care
Providing Boulder County with hospice services, home health, and grief support, TRU Community Care encompasses a continuum of care for those with advanced illness. Contact TRU Community Care at (303) 442-0961 with any general hospice questions or if you are in need of immediate hospice or grief support assistance.