Landmark Memory Care,
Night Shift: 7:45 pm-8:15 am. Three 12.5 hour shifts, on consecutive days.
Day Shift: 7:45 am-8:15 pm. Three 12.5 hour shifts, on consecutive days.
The Caregiver/QMAP is responsible for providing personal services to assigned patients, administering medication as directed, providing direct patient care, and collaborating with the other Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) members within the care team. Send Your Resume Now.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of caregiving and/or QMAP experience
- QMAP certification required within 90 days of hire – TRU will help you to receive your QMAP and reimburse exam costs.
- CPR and First Aid certification required, or must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
- Ability to stay calm in emergency situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain professional and courteous relationships with patients, families, and visitors.
- Professionalism and ability to be discreet with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ability to learn and use gait belt and sit to stand after orientation to devices.
QMAP Certified Pay: $20-$23.79 per hour
Caregiver Pay: $14-$19.01 per hour, until QMAP cert is received.
**$1,350 Sign-on Bonus!**