The Clinical Manager is responsible for supervising clinical care teams that provide patient-centered, cost-effective clinical services to patients and families residing at TRU’s hospice inpatient unit at Longmont United Hospital and/or their designated primary residences. Leads and coordinates the provision of services in a manner that promotes a team approach, assures caring and respect for patients/families, meets Medicare/Medicaid conditions of participation and accreditation requirements for both hospice and home health services, and reflects the mission and philosophy of TRU Community Care. The Clinical Manager also contributes to the ongoing professional development and competency of all clinical staff across the department and provides site-based leadership influencing culture and atmosphere that is consistent with the mission and philosophy of TRU Community Care. Send Your Resume Now.
SCHEDULE AND BENEFITS
The schedule is Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. No nights, no weekends! Full-time benefits include Medical, Vision, and Dental plan options, 401k with matching, 3 weeks of annual Paid Time Off that starts accruing on Day 1 of employment at TRU, no-cost life insurance, paid holidays, referral bonuses, health savings account, mileage reimbursement, and more!
- Works with clinical leadership to develop departmental goals, budgets, policies, procedures, and staffing patterns consistent with strategic plans, high-quality care, and within budget parameters
- Works with the Clinical Educator in establishing and revising, as appropriate, clinical procedures, assuring clinical staff understanding and compliance
- Works with the Chief Operating Officer and Clinical Directors in establishing and revising, as appropriate, clinical policies and procedures, assuring clinical staff understanding and compliance
- Works with the Clinical Director(s) to implement strategies and program development subject to identified outcomes and within established timeframes
- Demonstrates team-building skills in problem-solving and clarifies roles and accountabilities
- Assures fiscal management of hospice services within established budgetary parameters
- Hires, trains, and evaluates the performance of clinical staff; collaborates with fellow Clinical Managers to evaluate the professional competencies of staff across the department
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a current Registered Nursing license
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a health care environment, hospice, and/or home health experience preferred
- Demonstrated competency in management and leadership
$90,423.38 – $125,387.08 per year