It is TRU Community Care’s policy that, as required by law, equal employment opportunities be available to all persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status and any other status protected under state or federal law. This policy applies to employees and applicants and to all phases of employment including hiring, promotion, demotion, treatment during employment, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and termination of employment. TRU Community Care will take appropriate steps to provide reasonable accommodations upon request to qualified individuals with disabilities so long as doing so does not cause an undue hardship for the agency.
All positions require the following:
- If driving is required, must possess a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation, and provide proof of insurance. You are required to have $100k/$300k Bodily Injury and $100k Property Damage coverage.
- Must be able to demonstrate computer competency.
- Must successfully pass agency-required background checks, including pre-employment drug test.
Current Job Openings
RN positions: Hospice M-F 8a-5p 40 hr/wk, one night shift position 36 hr/wk, Fri/Sat/Sun 7p-7:30a, and TRU Hospice Care Center 3-11:30p 24 hrs/wk.
JOB SUMMARY The Team Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing nursing services to assigned patients. RNs provide direct patient care, collaborate with the other Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) members within the care team, and with other health care providers in various care settings. Patient care provided by RNs is done in a manner that promotes an interdisciplinary team approach, respects patients/families goals for care, meets Medicare/Medicaid conditions of participation and accreditation requirements and reflects the mission and philosophy of TRU Community Care. Upon request, participates in all areas of clinical services.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a current RN license in the state of Colorado
- Must have a minimum of one year RN experience – hospice or home health experience preferred
- Must successfully pass agency required background checks and drug screening
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance (a copy of your “Declarations Page” indicating you have $100k/$300k Bodily Injury/$100K Property Damage coverage) and have reliable transportation
- Requires travel to multiple work locations
- Must comply with agency health screening and immunization requirements
- Must possess CPR certification or be able to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate computer competency