Multiple Locations in Boulder County and Denver Metro Areas
**$6,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!** (pro-rated for part-time)
We are looking for motivated and compassionate registered nurses to join our team, ideally on a full-time schedule, but part-time schedules are available. The Hospice RN Case Manager offers professional care with a personal touch by focusing on each unique patient and their family while providing medical, emotional, and spiritual support. Are you looking to practice at the top of your license? Do you prefer a job where no two days are ever the same? Join our TRU team to provide individualized care when patients and families need it most. Read more below about the schedule, benefits, job requirements, and how to apply or Send Your Resume Now.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION
RN Case Manager positions are ideally full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Part-time schedules vary but are available. Rotating on call. Job location is “on the road” and available territories include Thornton and surrounding areas, Centennial and surrounding areas, or Longmont and surrounding areas.
Full-time benefits include Medical, Vision, and Dental plan options, 401k with matching, 3 weeks of annual Paid Time Off that starts accruing on Day 1 of employment with TRU, no-cost life insurance, paid holidays, referral bonuses, health savings account, mileage reimbursement, and more!
- Comprehensively assesses and anticipates all aspects of the patient’s clinical nursing needs, pain and other symptoms and, in collaboration with primary care physician or hospice physician, develops an individualized plan of care.
- Provides unsupervised CNA visit at least every 14 days and as patient condition warrants.
- Incorporates patient/family preferences and goals within the plan of care.
- Supports and respects the patient’s and family’s unique diversity, including spiritual and cultural beliefs.
- Provides patient and family education as appropriate; areas of education include, but are not limited to personal care, medications, procedures, safety, diet and nutrition, disease process, death and dying.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a current RN license in the state of Colorado.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance indicating you have $100k/$300k Bodily Injury/$100K Property Damage coverage and have reliable transportation.
- Requires local travel to multiple work locations.
- Must possess CPR certification or be able to obtain within 60 days of hire.
$38 – $44 per hour