Join TRU Community Care and Academy Senior Living for this timely and important educational opportunity for community members; health care providers; partners of hospice, PACE*, and palliative care; and all those curious about how to live their best in the last years of life.
Tuesday, October 10 and Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Keynote Speaker Dr. Timothy G. Ihrig
• Chief Medical Officer, Claris Healthcare and Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care
• CEO, Ihrig MD & Associates
• Nationally recognized expert on innovation in advancing palliative care with a record of success in community-based palliative care program development
Proposed Schedule of Events
Day 1, Tuesday Oct. 10, 2017 • Listening
Hosted by Academy Senior Living • 979 Aurora Ave, Boulder
• 6 to 9 p.m.
• Opening reception
• Dinner and keynote address
Day 2 , Wednesday Oct. 11, 2017 • Learning
Boulder Jewish Community Center • 6007 Oreg Ave, Boulder
• 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Breakfast and lunch
• 90-minute learning sessions with subject matter experts may include:
• Paving the way for palliative partner relationships to avoid re-admission
• The doctor is in: practical approaches to moving care upstream
• PACE & population health—keys to reaching under-served seniors
• Palliative care’s place in advocating for our elders
Please register by Oct. 4 for the Day 2 portion of this event. The cost is $40.
Watch Dr. Ihrig’s Tedx Talk
*PACE is Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly, TRU Community Care’s newest program offering.
For more information, please contact Kristen Obenchain at 303.604.5393 or email email@example.com.